12/7/17

Picture Wall Round Deux: Free Printables

Picture walls have been on my mind since last week's post so I wanted to share a new idea and some matching freebies with you this week!

Short of living under a rock, you have likely seen the use of letters to accent and accessorize walls, bookshelves, bedrooms, and so on...


Maybe you've even tried out a wall like this yourself, but have you tried decorating with numbers instead?

For the most part, decorators use letters to represent the initials of a person or family, but when using numbers, there is a bit more ambiguity.

For example, here are the numbers I'm looking to play with in my own home:

1

7

4

Ambiguous, right? Now here is what they mean to me:

1 - number 1 is always that "keep your eye on the prize" number, it gets me motivated

7 - my birth date, 7/7 has made 7 a lucky number for me

4 - I actually do have a favorite number, and it's 4, I like how it multiplies and divides... Fun Fact: I was really into math as a kid, and it's really stuck with me.

Below are some free printables to get you started. So pick a number, frame it, and tack it up on the wall/bookshelf/dresser/you-name-it and, ta da! you're a decorator.

To access the image: click on it and when the new screen pops up, right click and select "save image." If you have any issues or would prefer a black and white image, feel free to email me and I'll help you out.



No comments:

Post a Comment