9/13/18

New Role: Contributor, For Emily Henderson

These past few months I've had a little side project brewing... and I didn't want to mention it until it truly came to life..

and this week, it did.


Following a lengthy application process I was officially hired in August to write an article for Emily Henderson's uber-popular design blog: Style By Emily Henderson

You may or may not know who she is, but chances are if you watch HGTV, shop at Target, or have even a wink of interest in interior design - you've seen her name (or at least her face). Especially if you live in the Portland Area, where she just famously (err... locally famously, anyway) flipped this killer home in Dunthorpe.


So what I'm trying to say is, this woman is my hero. And as she edges her way to nearly a million followers on Instagram, it's clear I'm not the only person who feels this way. So when I got the "hey we want your voice, L-a-u-r-e-n" call, I had a pinch myself maybe just once or twice.


Anyways, enough with the pinching! For today the facts are that I've been published on her site, and  will be going forward with them as a Contributor and Market Researcher. This work will simply be an addition to the one-on-one client work I'm doing here in Portland, as YOU, my clients, will always be my top priority. And these articles (however quickly they come) are simply a cherry on top of this crazy career.




L


2 comments: