6/4/15

Fashion: Adorn Event

Thursday, I attended a party held by Adorn, a trendy little boutique here in Portland. Among the crowds of women and vodka lemonades, I found more than just couple items that I wouldn't mind adding to the racks at home.

Below are just a handful of the pieces I fell for:


I'm a sucker for a good shirt dress; the one above and this one, not pictured, both fit the bill. 



This piece jumped right off the rack and into my arms; it is truly stunning in person. Unfortunately, the photo here doesn't give justice to the vibrancy of the orange in this top; not to mention the intricate detailing of the lace overlay. 

Taking a step outside of my fashion safety zone, I now need this necklace in my jewelry case. It's an expected piece that completely stole my attention, and I'm just itching to pair it with the shirt dress above.

I wish there was a way for you to touch this denim through your computer screen. If you could, I promise you'd thank me. 


All photos courtesy of www.shopadorn.com



No comments:

Post a Comment