4/17/20

Tune in for my LIVE Cooking Show

A new friend of mine has started a website to help support us all during this time of isolation.

It feels funny calling her a friend, even, since we haven't met IRL. All our communication has been over instagram or gmail *sigh* but such is the times, and either way, I'm just so happy to know her.

Her name is Jennifer Manderichio (@jmanderichio) and the website is NuvoTown.com. On the site, she is offering Virtual classes and trainings; everything from Zumba to Tea Time, and each event is put on through Zoom.

This Wednesday, she has kindly asked me to put on a virtual "cooking show" to which I gladly accepted.



So if you're interested, I'd love to see you "there"! I will be cooking Vegan Tikka Masala, this wednesday, at 6pm, and the show will be just under 30 minutes.

For more information and/or to sign up, click here.

Wishing you good great health,

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment